Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Monroe Highschool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:20 pm

I moaned softly, and pulled my Motionless In White tshirt over my head, leaned my head against his bed, and leaned my head to the side. I sat up, and bit my lip.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:52 pm

I listen to Marks on the other line as I watched Liz. I pursed my lips biting them slightly, feeling something down under. Marks was telling me of how the concert tonight was sold out and that I had to be there in thirty minutes. Sadly the concert was twenty minutes out and I still needed a shower and such. "Okay, I'll be there shortly." I sighed. I put my phone back into my pocket. I ran my hand through my hair a bit, "Sadly, I have to go soon." I informed not really wanting to go at this moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:51 am

I pulled my black tshirt back on, and scooted off the bed standing, feeling super akward. "I'll just be going then...." I said biting my lip, kicking myself for what just happened. OH MY GOD, You dumb hoar, God your stupid....I walked out of the room and towards his door, that led out into the hallway.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:24 am

I bit my lip, "You can stay if you want. Maybe work on the song? Ill be back in like two and a half hours." I offered following her out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm

I turned around, and hugged him, nuzzling his chest. I heart told me, to never let go of this boy, but my brain said other wise, in loud screaming cuss words towards me. I pulled away out of the hug, and nodded. "I'll just stay here and work on the song.... its better than being out there, where they know i'd be skipping school....." I said with a light shrug. I leaned up and kissed his sweet lips before returning to his guitar room, picking up his Les Paul.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:39 pm

I embraced Liz in a hug, kissing the top of her head. I smiled, "Go right in there and ill be back later. Drinks are in the fridge." I informed with a smile. I kissed her back before heading out the door.
I got into my car and sped to the concert hall. I got there just in time to get ready and sound check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:42 pm

I started playing the song he taught me, till I got it up to speed. Once I was on performance level, after an hour, I called up my bestfriend. I played her the song, and sang along. I could hear her crying with tears of missing me, and love. She told me she loved me and missed me. I set the guitar on the bed, and told her the same, tears started to well up in my eyes.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:13 pm

I fixed my wig and blink a few times so my blue contacts would adjust. I brushed off the black t-shirt and jeans, fixing my dog tags so the click was in the back. I went into sound check and did my best. I was told five minutes. I hurried to backstage, my band and I did our get together like we did before ever concert to et in the mood. The five second count down began and at 1 I ran out .
Two hours later I finished with the concert and backstage pass people. I went into the dressing room and turned back into Jack before heading home.
I got out of my car and basically ran back to the dorm and unlocked the dorm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:10 am

After a while on crying, I had fallen asleep on his bed curled up in one of jackets, its was cold. The guitar was laying next to me, and my phone was by my stomach. I didnt hear Jack come in, so I stayed asleep.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 am

I opened the door and walked in, setting my wallet and keys on the marble countertop. I walked in the room to see Liz sleeping, curled up in one of my jackets. I gave a semi smile to the sleeping girl and walked over. I quietly picked up the guitar and hung it back up on the wall. I slowly pulled the comforter over her and put a blanket over her too. I headed off into the bathroom to get a shower. I got out and pulled my towel around me. I walked out being as quiet as I could and got cotton pants and pulled them on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 pm

The goosbumps all over my body went away when more warmth came over me. My body relaxed and I smiled in my sleep. I woke up when I heard a door shut and water turn on. I yawned and sat up. I got up out of the bed and made my way to his room. I walked around, looking for a clock before I felt my phone in my pocket. I rolled my eyes, and tried to see what time it was but.....well fuck....it was dead. I sighed and decided I would just have to wait till Jack got out of the shower, so I made my way back into the guitar room, and sat down on the bed, setting my phone beside me. After a while I eventually heard the bathroom door open again, so I got up and stood in the doorway of the guitar room. When I saw him in a towel I blushed and turned away, but not before soaking in that sexy body of his. I smirked and blushed, and stared at the floor. I watched the tile floor for a few minutes before looking up again to see, Pj pants. I smiled, then cleared my throat.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:32 pm

I ran the white towel through my black hair and ran it down my abs to retrieve any water still there. I looked up to see Liz, I smiled. "Hey, sleep well?" I asked with a side grin. I put the towel on the dresser and walked up to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:50 pm

I bit my lip and nodded. "Thanks for letting me, stay here, while you were out...." I said, trying to hold in the urge to put a hand on his bare chest. fuck it.... I told myself as I put a hand on his chest, taking a step forward, so I was closer to him.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:59 pm

I have a short shrug with a smile, "No problem. Hope you weren't to bord." I said looking down at Liz. I looked down at her hand then up into her eyes. I put my hands on her waist. "Want to get something to eat?" I asked meeting Liz's eyes. They were beautiful and I could look into them forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:23 pm

I smiled, and nodded staring into his eyes. "Yea, sure.....like where?" I asked, biting my lip, putting my arms around his neck.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:27 pm

I thought for a moment and shrugged. "What are you in the mood for? I can also make something if you just want to stay here." I offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:37 pm

"I don't care, i mean if you wonna cook...." I said with a light shrug.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:17 pm

"I can cook. Anything you want in particular?" I questioned walking out and over the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:08 pm

"Mac and cheese?" I asked following him into the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and played with the drawstring of his PJ pants, loosening then tightening them, over and over again, then petting his happy trail, with a giggle. I pulled away then quickly trotted back into the other room, pulled his hoodie off, pulled my tshirt off, and pulled his hoodie back on, so I only had on my black tanktop, my bra, and his hoodie. I walked back into the kitchen, and unzipped the hoodie down to just below my boobs, my tanktop exsposing my cleavege, just a bit. I bit my lip, and leaned against the countertop.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:50 pm

I smiled, that was something I was good at. Pasta in general I was good at. I smirked down at Liz as she tied and untied my string. I shivered a bit as she petted my happy trail. I watched her scurry off before walking into the kitchen and began preparing the food. I poured the noodles into the boiling water. I looked over to see Liz leaning against the counter. I smirked a little before my eyes widened a bit. I faced the stove as my face began to burn, I leaned forward on the medal base of the stove.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:55 pm

I smirked and shut my eyes. I opened them again, and sat up on the counter behind Jack. I bit my lip, and tilted my head back slighlty, as I could feel myself getting turned on just looking at him. I shivvered, and chewed on my lip some more before I breathed out.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:35 pm

I stared down into the boiling water, the box said it had to boil for 8-10 minutes. I sighed softly and turned around placing my hands in front of my pants. I looked over at her and leaned against the counter next to the stove. I just watched her. I walked over to Liz and placed myself I front of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 pm

I opened my eyes again and smirked, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Hey there...." I said winking at him, biting my bottom lip.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:58 pm

I placed my left hand on her thigh and rubbed it. It was such a turn on when girls bite their lips, no doubt about it. I smiled, "Hey" I said back with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 pm

"Come 'ere...." I said motioning with my index finger. I pulled him closer and kissed his lips, pushing myself closer to him. I pulled away from his lips to kissed down his neck, using a hand to pet his happy trail.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   

Back to top Go down

Monroe Highschool
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next