Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Hearing Jame's voice Jace immediately changed his tracts, the mutt he was following must be the wrong one. 

Jace went faster than he knew he could into the mountains in search of Ben, he would give many things to see that wolf in pain. 

You're mine you filthy mutt. He spoke searching for Ben as he looked over every inch of the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:10 pm

James and the rest of the Vampires were right behind Jace, searching in all directions. Eventually James picked up his scent, and told the Vampires to surround him. James went up into the trees.

Ben jumped over rocks, not noticing the Vampire smell that was closing in on him. He had a very toned down sence of smell, because of an accident he'd had as a puppy. Ben weaved and bobbed through the trees, occasionally looking up and behind him.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Now knowing that Ben was near Jace decided to take things into his own hands, he sped up sprinting forward seeing a shape moving around objects.

His vampire senses fully took over now, he lost complete control over himself, He saw Ben and could tell by the shape it was him for sure. Jace wasn't planning on losing him this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:07 pm

James high tailed it after Jace, making sure he kept Ben alive. They wern't here to kill just mame or seriously injure.

After awhile, I came to. I groaned and rubbed the back of my head where I had fallen. My mother immediatly took my hand, and called to my sister, who rushed over. My mom had always baby'd me, but now that I'd seriously gotten hurt, she was in ful mother mode. It scared me a little, but at the same time, I just wanted to turn into my 5 year old self, and let her hold me.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Jace got closer each second until he had the chance to catch Ben, he leaped forward and caught an ankle rolling to the ground holding on like it was his life.

You won't get an easy going with me after what you did. Jace growled at the figure fangs out and eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 am

Ben cried out as he hit the hard ground. He growled, and transformed into his werewolf self, and tried to shake Jace off. 

"Get off Brat.." Ben growled. He stopped moving when James appeared infront of him, and 4 other vampires appeared on all sides. He had to where to turn.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Jaces vampire mode took over with him hissing at Ben. Not today mutt. I'll make you pay for what you did tonight. He yelled fangs close to Ben's face.

The head vampires would get in the way of all the horrible things Jace had planned to do to Ben. They would surely ruin any fun he was going to have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Ben cringed and turned his head away from Jace exposing his neck, which was a mistake. 

The Vampires hissed at Jace. "Jace. Just don't kill him, were not here to kill anybody, just maime or seriously injure...."

Ben saw the little ray of hope at the long of this terrifing road. 

Griffen sat up, and slowly stood. He was handed the cup of blood his mom had been holding, and downsed it. Griffen instantly felt better, and asked to go outside, in search of Jace. His mother told him it wasn't a good idea, but Griffen went anyway. He turned his head towards the sky, and instantly picked up his scent. Griffen ran in the direction of the way Jace had been going.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:25 pm

You're just going to let this filth live after what he did to Griffen. Jace yelled back at the vampires and James grabbing Ben's neck and lifting him into the air. 

Though he hadn't noticed but Jace's nails dug into Ben's neck slightly opening it letting the smell of blood take over. A sickening grin came to his face as he threw Ben into a large rock.

I don't know about you but I intend to have a little fun. Jace said smiling back at the vampires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Griffen ran as fast as he could. Once he caught up to everyone, Ben was in the air, and was thrown into a large rock. Griffen ran, and tackled Jace to the ground. Griffen sat ontop of Jace and pinned his arms down baring his canines at him.

Ben welped when his back hit the rock, whining as the blood dripped out from his neck.

The head vampires, stood, not knowing what to do. Griffens father believed in what Griffen was hopefully going to do, but knew it was normally only used as an endirment, but in this case would be used to slow Jace down.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 am

Jaces eyes began to glow and he forgot who he was, the smell of blood took over and his hissed at Griffen. Let me go.! He started yelling when someone walked into the circle of vampires.

It was Claude, Jace's father. Yes please let him go on, i would like to see the killer inside my son. I do need something to be proud of. Claude said with a sickening smile, being the head vampire he didn't want some useless excuse of a son who couldn't kill.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Griffen looked up at Claude, then back down at Jace. "Jacey...." Griffen pleaded softly, his eyes pleading to the killer inside Jace that had taken over. Griffen shut his eyes, and turned his head away before running off, not wanting to be there when Jace did kill Ben, he didn't want to think about it.

Ben passed out, afraid of death.

Griffen ran home, and knocked on Jace's parents front door.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Jace fought to get back to humanity, he heard Griffen's voice which had nearly destroyed him. His eyes slowly turned back once Griffen ran off. How am I ever going to face him again. He thought starting to breath on the ground.

Useless... Claude said disappointed looking at Jace who had come back to himself.

Hearing the knock on the door Ellen, Jace's mother opened the door to see Griffen. Yes.? She asked tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:43 pm

"May I stay here, till Jace gets back?" Griffen asked looking down at Jaces mother, chewing on his bottum lip.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Jace began to walk back slowly to his home in need of his bed and a long nights rest.

Of course, did they find that wolf pack by any chance.? Ellen asked Griffen inviting him inside the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Griffen nodded, and bit his lip, saying he was sorry as he ran upstairs to Jaces room. Griffen curled up on Jaces bed, and shut his eyes, trying to erase the mental picture of Jaces evil vicious side, it scared him.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Jace climbed up the side of his house to his room only to see Griffen laying in his bed through the window. For a moment Jace thought he had wandered to Griffen's house by mistake. He slowly opened the window. How come you're here.? He went over to his bed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Griffen didn't answer Jace, He just further curled up, and tucked his head on Jaces pillow.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Jace knew why Griffen was upset with him. It was his one weakness, blood made him crazy. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. He said moving closer to Griffen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 am

Griffen sat up, but didn't make eye contact with him. He pulled his knees to his chest, and sighed. Griffen moved his legs away, and pulled his black tshirt over his head, it was hot in Jaces room.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Jace didn't know what to do, before if they ever got annoyed with eachother they would just fight it out. But now it was different, he felt like he had to fix it. But he didn't know what he could do.

Is it because oh how I was acting, or that I wanted Ben dead for hurting you.? He asked moving closer to Griffen slowly trying not to make him move away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:15 pm

"What do you think Jacey?" Griffen asked, looking up at him.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:22 pm

How I acted.. Jace sighed as he said it, he knew that's why Griffen was angry. Jace turned into a monster when he got angry of could smell blood. He just never learned how to control it. Nobody ever had the time to teach him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Griffen nodded and sighed. "Controling, is somthing you have to learn, it can't be taught, but I can help you..."

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 pm

There's no helping me.. It's useless. Jace said looking down, he knew he was a hopeless case. Nobody could fix him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   

Back to top Go down

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next