Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 pm

I growled, and pounced ontop of Jace, tackling him to the ground. "Not if I throw you out the window." I stood, picked up Jace, and threw him out my 2 story window.

"Fetch!" I called.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Flying through the air out of the window Jace could hear Griffen telling him to fetch. As glorious as he was landing on his head he climbed up the wall hurt that Griffen had no care in the would just throwing him out of the window so carelessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 pm

I turned off the Xbox, and laid down on my bed. I sighed, and buried my head in my pillow. I growled and sat up, standing. "I'm sorry for throwing you out the window like that, love..... Just you don't throw another man's xbox batteries out the window..."

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Jace made a pouting face. We have all the time in the world to get you batteries, but if I hadn't landed you know how long it takes for someone to come back to life. And it's not pleasent either. Jace said as he curled up on the bed laying across Griffen's body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 pm

I rubbed his tummy and sighed.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Meany face. Oh we can't forget about the eclipse tonight. Jace said reminding Griffen of this possibly romantic event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 pm

"I'm sorry.....Oh yea, we can go on the roof.... " I said smiling. I bit my lip and crawled ontop of him, grinding down against his crotch, kissing down his neck.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm soooo sorry I haven't replied.

With a nervous laughter Jace got up slowly. Well aren't you in a good mood. He said giving a wink sticking his toung out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:31 pm

(Its okay )

I bit my lip, and curled up. God, the sexual frustrations this boy put me in.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Jace climbed onto the roof tripping at parts because of his horrible balance. Coming.? He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:05 pm

I opened my window, and climbed up to the roof after him.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Jace saw a loose piece on the roof and ripped it off throwing it down almost hitting Griffen. Sorry handsome. He said with a laugh. Though they have lived through and seen many eclipses this one would be extra special because he was spending it as a lover with Griffen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Griffen ducked quickly as the shingle flew past his head. Griffen shook his head, and yawned. He sat up on a flat part of roof, and leaned back.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Jace crawled over to Griffen and layed horizontally across his body. Wonder how long until it starts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Griffen sat there and petted Jaces hair, smiling, looking down at him.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Awaiting the eclipse Jace had been nibbling on Griffen's shirt when everything started to get dark. Here we go. Jace said with a smile his teeth coming through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Griffen laid back on the roof, and let his fangs extend. He laid there with his mouth open just a little, so his canines wouldn't sink into his gums. He shut his eyes, and played around, with the waist band on Jaces pants, running his hand up and down Jaces in her thigh slowly.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:05 pm

The feeling of being held felt amazing to Jace the only thing that could ruin this moment was his parents, blood or werewolves. It's been a while since we saw a werewolf. He said to Griffen wondering where they all were. Usually during an eclipse they ran around causing troubles for everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Griffen nodded, and sat up, then shut his eyes, making his whole body still, listening. He couldn't hear anything, just the sound of Jaces shallow breathing. He opened his eyes and shrugged, "I don't hear-" Griffens words were cut off quickly as a large foot, kicked his head forward, catching Griffen off guard, sending himself and Jace off the roof. Griffen fell, his head the first thing to hit the concrete bellow them. 

The werewolf standing ontop of the room, where Jace and Griffen had just been, laughed loudly, then ran. Bounding off of roof tops, running back to the forest line, 4 miles away.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Flying through the air what had happened wasn't expected, neither was it wanted.

Every fucking year they pull some shit.. Jace hissed getting up angrily his fangs completely out now.

I'm not about to let those mutts get away with this, and I'm rather hungry anyway. He said holding a hand out to Griffen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Griffen laid there limp, his skull had cracked and was bleeding out. The smell of Vamp blood, attracted every vampire in the half mile radius. Griffen's father was the first person outside. He quickly picked up his son, and rushed inside, patching up his head. Griffens dad then proceeded to run towards the smell of the werewolf, 5 other Vampires high up in rank, ran with him. Griffens mother stayed by her son, and Griffens sister locked down the house, taking anything valuable down into thier basement safe. If the house was raided they wouldn't lose anything, that they couldn't easily replace.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Jace watched as he was pushed aside by Griffen's family. He didn't know what do to but he knew he wanted that werewolf dead. So that was his choice, Griffen was in good hands. I'll torture that werewolf for what he did to you. Jace whispered before running off after the werewolves.

Running through the forest he could hear a commotion up ahead, some of the head vampires including his father caught a werewolf. It wasn't the right one though, Jace didn't care for just any one. He wanted the one who was responsible for Griffen's pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 pm

The head vampires tied the one they'd captured to a tree, and tortured him, till he gave him answers. The werewolfs name was Ben. Ben Johnson. The name sounded familiar to the man. Ah yes, an old friend of Griffens, before their fall out. Griffens father, James, gathered 2 of the Head Vamps, and went out in search of Ben Johnson. 

Griffen laid unconsious on the couch an ice pack on his head, and his worried mother, Elizabeth, sitting on the chair next to the couch, hoping that Griffen will come back into consiousness soon. 

Griffens sister Beth, paced the floor.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 am

As Jace flew threw the trees at a high speed he could hear what the head vampires had said. Jace was not a big fan of Ben, he heard stories and all were bad. 

A shape moved through the forest and caught Jace's eye. Which one are you. He said under his breath as he started to chase after it.

It's speed was impeccable , but it didn't have the agility around the trees as Jace did, Jace being angry as he was is dangerous to those who get in the way. It can almost be as bad as him with blood. He just hoped that he would have the strength to hold back enough so he could bring back Ben for Griffen to decide his fate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:59 pm

James and the other 2 vamps, ran in search of Ben Johnson. They didn't quite find him, but they did find and capture his 2 bestfriends. They didn't put up much of a fight, but they did spill everything. In negociation of their lives in one piece, they told James where Ben was. James kept them tied to trees, and went out insearch of Jace. If he knew anyone that'd be out there looking for Ben, it'd be him. 

James eventually saw him, and raced him down. "Jace..... Ben's in the mountains...." James called before jumping off the tree, and in the direction of the Mountains.

~~~~****~~~~****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   

Back to top Go down

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next